Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Look at my garden grow
Okay, well, so maybe it's not quite a garden just a couple of plants that I'm determined to not let die. I don't exactly have a green thumb and most plants that I have do not make it very long. So here's hoping!
This one is my little indoor plant. Pretty cool pot, huh? When I was born, one of my mom's good friends visited her in the hospital and brought her a plant that was in this pot. My mom thought it only fitting to pass the pot onto me.
My Hydrangea ☺ Not only do I love this plant for how beautiful it is but also because it was the main flower used in my wedding. I do fear for this one though. As much as I am trying to keep this one alive, I still have a bad feeling about it. I think I may even consider talking to it. Some say that helps. Eventually I really want to put it in a much bigger pot so that it will get huge. I saw a giant one at Armstrong the other day and wanted it very much. But being that it was priced at $100.00 I decided to just stick with the one I have and let it grow to be a giant.
And this is my work in progress. Last week I planted seeds of Red Poppy and Forget Me Not, still waiting for something to sprout.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment